1. What was abolished by Harold Macmillan and reintroduced by Tony Benn in 1967 , who defended it by saying that it stood for “Excellence , England , Europe and Entente” ?
2. The 1980 film which was the first ever winner of the Golden Raspberry for Worst Picture was a biography of which famous/infamous pop group ?
3. Actor Billy Zane , star of Titanic , made his screen debut as a school bully in which celebrated 1980′s high school comedy ?
4. Which singer in 2012 became the third act to succeed where Huey Lewis and the News and Celine Dion had previously failed ?
5. Who has recently become the youngest actress to be twice nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actress ?
6. Which star of Oceans 12 and Cars 2 was in 2009 the most recent winner of a Special Achievment Award at BBC Sports Personality of the Year ?
7. Celebrating its 26th birthday this year , what was named after Fernando Duarte ?
8. Joe di Maggio , Roy Campanella and Mickey Mantle are the only three baseball players to achieve what feat ? They did so within minutes of each other in 1989.
9. The US decathlete Tom Waddell , whocame 6th at the 1968 Mexico Olympics , went on to found which sports event which last took place in Cologne in 2010 ?
10. What began in Eire on New Years Day 2011 , the title character having dropped an “e” .
To vote for The Chase at the National TV awards. http://www.nationaltvawards.com/vote